[Previous:Star Wars humor]
[Next:goodluck (fwd)]
[Main Index]

ahem

02/11/1997

<fwd>

A Scottish old timer in Scotland, in a bar, talking to a young man.

Old Man:

  "Lad, look out there to the field.  Do ya see that fence?  Look how
well it's built.  I built that fence stone by stone with me own two
hands.  Piled it for months.  But do they call me
McGregor-the-Fence-Builder?  Nooo.."

Then the old man gestured at the bar.

"Look here at the bar.  Do ya see how smooth and just it is?  I planed
that surface down by me own achin' back.  I carved that wood with me
own hard labour, for eight days.  But do they call me
McGregor-the-Bar-builder?  Nooo..."

Then the old man points out the window.

"Eh, Laddy, look out to sea.  Do ya see that pier that stretches out
as far as the eye can see?  I built that pier with the sweat off me
back.  I nailed it board by board.  But do they call me
McGregor-the-Pier-Builder?  Nooo..."

Then the old man looks around nervously, trying to make sure no one is
paying attention.

"But ya fuck one goat . . . "