[Previous:Coincidence? Nah! (fwd)]
[Next:(FORW) TalmudNet]
[Main Index]

Best Congressional auto-reply I've seen yet

02/18/1997

Whatever I may think of Jesse Helms, his Senate e-mail auto-reply
message is the best I've seen...

--
 It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  Maybe.

Aliza R. Panitz   http://www.ability.net/~buglady/  ohtynql@novyvgl.arg

      AccessAbility Internet Services:  http://www.ability.net/
(Value-added Web site hosting; Internet Credit Card processing; and more!)