[Previous:Oh my god, there's an axe in my head]
[Next:Happy St. Patrick's Day! (fwd)]
[Main Index]

(fwd) Top 15 Signs You're Being Stalked by Martha Stewart (fwd)

03/14/1997

My girlfriend forwarded me this, and I thought y'all might get a chuckle
out of it.

Bill

--
ovyyq@qbn.arg ovyyq@ibvprarg.pbz  (Bill D) "Yesterday, apropos of nothing,
one friend said to me 'Do you ever have days where you just want to get