[Previous:For Passover (another i couldnt resist)]
[Next:QotD]
[Main Index]

Children of the Eighties (fwd)

04/19/1997

I don't *think* this has been posted before..  Thought some of us would
find it strangely amusing..  (especially after seeing Grosse Pointe
Blank the other day)

--
Ted Beatie						      grq@hh.arg
Systems Engineer					     ..uunet!ted