[Previous:LOL QotD [was: Re: dali]]
[Next:Hey! Pay attention to Lithium-Ball]
[Main Index]

a really bad joke

06/17/1997

You *know* you want to hear this...

  So these 2 good ole boys are havin' a nice evening at the bar
enjoying their liquid refreshment and they finish up the night by
slipping out to their car with a bottle of beer each to tide them over
on the trip home.

  They start driving and as they're slowly weaving their way down the
road, a cop car lights up behind them and pulls them over.

  One sez to the other, "Ut oh, we're in trouble now.  What're we
gonna do?"

  The other replies, "Don't worry - pull the label off your bottle and
stick it to your forehead.  Let me do the talkin'."

  The officer comes up to the car, leans in on the driver's side, and
asks, "You boys been drinkin'?"

  To which the driver replies, "No sir, we're on the patch."