From: nlen@nby.pbz (Ayra)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.sendmail
Subject: Just me, want anti-spam
Date: 18 Mar 1998 20:58:02 GMT

I heard about "sendmail" on local radio station.  I want to filter
spam/porno/junk mail.  I am NOT a business, just me, one computer, on AOL
service (yes, I know...a magnet for spam).  I do not understand the sendmail
website info....what do I download??  Can someone please email me, with
step-by-step directions? Thank you.
nlen@nby.pbz