[Previous:Top 10 Clothing Stores For the Dead (fwd)]
[Next:English (fwd)]
[Main Index]

This Months Game

06/11/1998

I would like to take a moment to note the relability and sheer power
of John Deere tractors. THis last wek I have had time to rototill a bit
of the far back yard. First I rented a hard rottiller, this was a painful
slow process. After a day of this I headed over to a neighbors house and
had him stop buy with his Deere and rototiller. In about half an hour
the area was all tilled!

As a bonus I found where the feeder cable to the back cabin was laid.
To the credit of the Deere, almost one hundred feet of cable was wound
on the tiller before anyone noticed. The Deere did not even slow down
during the 'wind up'.

Three lessons came out of this adventure.  First when ever available,
till with a Deere. Second when tilling a new area have one person spotting.
Three (and most important) when laying underground cables, trench
them deeper than 3 inches.

Now that being said, port and poker will be held in the back cabin
(with the help of some temporary cabling) on June 4th at 7pm.

Bring Crackers, stinky cheese and a friend! No combinations please.

        **** There is a new path to the back cabin! ****

Due to the afore mentioned foray into agrarian folly, I have moved the
path to follow the stone wall. When heading out follow the stone wall
on the right. I'll drop glow lights every 30 feet or so to mark the path.
Bringing a flashlight would be a Good Idea.

Taking the old path would lead one into the tomato and strwberry patch,
which in my humble opinion would be a Bad Thing.

Directions are at http://www.leftbank.com/~antia/pnp.html

--

-b

Bob Antia                                           nagvn@pburfvir.pbz
Cohesive Network Systems                            http://www.cohesive.com
TCP/IP Internetworking                              LAN/WAN/NT/UNIX Admin
PGP fingerprint                    9B70 FF2D 03CC 5FC1  3E29 6ED4 1679 44A8