[Previous:Very funny.]

FW: NY's Resolution - Diet? (Humor)

01/05/2007

Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:31:03 -0500
Subject: FW: NY's Resolution - Diet?  (Humor)
From: Cha Rosenbaum Hajian &yg;pununwvna@pbzpnfg.arg>
To: Stephanie Barlow &yg;fgrcunavr@oneybj.anzr>,
        Rhonda Forman &yg;eyszgy@epa.pbz>, Laura Fizek &yg;ysvmrx@epa.pbz>,
        Barbara Zolit &yg;ombyvg@nby.pbz>,
        L T Rosenbaum &yg;yvfne@nyhz.zvg.rqh>,
        Susan Erickson &yg;fzrevpxfba@pbzpnfg.arg>,
        Carolyn Brodsky &yg;pnebyla@fgreyvatebcr.pbz>,
        Marc Rosenbaum &yg;Znep.W.Ebfraonhz@inyyrl.arg>

Have you resolved to lose weight in the New Year?

The Purina Diet

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for my
dog and was in line to check out. A woman behind
me asked if I had a dog.  Duh!

On impulse, I told her that, no, I was starting The
Purina Diet again,although I probably shouldn't
because I'd ended up in the hospital last time,
but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in
an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of
most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and
that the way it works is to load your pockets or
purses with Purina nuggets and simply eat one
or two every time you feel hungry. The package
said the food is nutritionally complete so I was
going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in
the line was by now enthralled with my story,
particularly a tall guy behind her. Horrified,
she asked if something in the dog food had
poisoned me and was that why I ended up in
the hospital.

I said no.....I'd been sitting in the street licking
my rear when a car hit me.

The guy standing in the back of the line had to
be carried out.

Marc

Marc Rosenbaum, P.E.
Energysmiths
PO Box 194 (mailing)
172 Bean Road (shipping)
Meriden, NH 03770

603-469-3355
znep@raretlfzvguf.pbz
www.energysmiths.com

-----
Distributed by the list server for the First Unitarian Society in Newton.
If you received this message in error, or feel that it was sent to you
inappropriately, please contact Jud Leonard at (617) 969-2623.