[Previous:Thermodynamics]
[Next:hey! *bang*]
[Main Index]

Fun in the Sun!

02/28/1997

Hello!

The subject: header is of a course a total ruse: the weather in
Madison is currently quite overcast and this message has nothing
whatsoever to do with sun or solar activity of any kind.  Oh well.
I *am* hoping that someone in a warm part of the country will fly me
out for a site visit sometime soon ...

The Packer jokes in this mailing (yes, I'm a G.B. Packer fan, what did
you expect from a guy who grew up in Wisconsin?!) come from my dad;
the Drug Dealer/Software Developer comparison comes from Bill and some
other people who forwarded it to me after I got it from Bill; and the
"dirty limerick" (not really dirty, though it *is* about sex) is from
an unnamed internet site that I will not admit to having visited.  OK,
so I was bored this weekend.

Enjoy!

--

			    The Packer Fan

A Packer fan was enjoying himself at the game in a packed Lambeau
Field, until he noticed an empty seat down in front.  He went down and
asked the guy next to it if he knew whose seat it was.  The guy said,
"Yes, that's my wife's seat.  We have never missed a game since the
Lombardi days, but now my wife is dead."  The fan offered his sympathy
and said it was really too bad he couldn't find some relative to give
the ticket to and enjoy the game together.  "Oh no," the guy said,
"they're all at the funeral."

--

On the night after the Ice Bowl, Vince Lombardi got into bed with his
wife, Marie.  Marie said "God your feet are cold".  Vince said, "In

It is believed that this is a true story.

--

Q: What do you call a Minnesota Viking with a Super Bowl ring?