Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:48:29 -0700
From: Jarret <wneerg@fvevhf.pbzAO_ADS>
Newsgroups: alt.sex.stories
Subject: Re: "Love" of Kathy

>      Kathy is all woman, a friend, and confidant.  She is 5'8"
> which is about 4 inchs taller than I am.  She has bark brown hair

She's a wood nymph!

> I invited her to come down for a week's vacation and excited I
> haven't been able to sleep since I have known she is coming.

Excited you haven't really been able to TYPE either.

> are since she means so very much to me.  This reminds me of the
> time we were rafting with some business clients, the raft flipped
> and we started laughing so hard her tampax pops out.

The last guy with a boner left in the whole world just wilted, I
suspect.

> so she probably has some woman she is interested in.  She will be
> arriving here in a few moments so I better finish getting the bed
> fixed for her to nap as she always does.

Good of you to keep typing right up to the end...

> Kathy arrives as she
> always does and I just didn't have the courage to say anything.

So you left your computer logged in, or...?

> Well, she is set in her room so I guess I will leave it alone.
> She usually sleeps the first 5 hours then we can talk.  Maybe I
> will find out what she wants to talk about then or maybe I can
> tell her how I feel about her.

All right, I guess we'll just wait until your followup...

>      She went into the bedroom catching up on her sleep.

NOOO! I'm caught in a time warp!  Past, present, past, present, WHAT?

> she's gorgeous, nicer and politer than I remember her to be.

Just don't get her laughing.

> through the house.  I really enjoy the smell of wood burning

Wait till Kathy uses the hair dryer.

>      At this moment Kathy says from the door way, "Can I help?"
>
> She walks over, sits down next to me, places the hot oil on her
> hands and begins to pass the oil over my exposed breast.
> Blushing as bright as an oil rig blaze.

Was it MOTOR oil you were using?  ARE using?  Whatever?

> something wrong.  I regain my composure, tip my head back
> exposing the full shoulder and neck after all we are just
> friends.

You know that whole just-friends-neck-and-shoulder-protocol.

> She leans into me and begins kissing me gently as she
> moans from deep within.

...and YOU moaned from across the room?

>      Kathy says, "I have never seen a creature of such beauty
> till this moment.  I want to..."

"...set you on fire."

>      I whisper, "I wanted you four years ago from the minute I
> first met you, I desire you as a Swan desires it's mate for ever.
> I thought you would..."

"...help me with my phraseology, English isn't my first language."

>      I look into her eyes and say, "You're as magnificent a lover
> as in my dreams. I love you as a friend and I could fall in Love
> with you.  Thank you for being you!"

Thank you for choosing Hallmark.

> I didn't want to wake you."  I put on my robe as I turn to her
> and say, "Are you going to ask me to marry you or will I be the
> one asking you.  Either way,

"...we can't really DO it, since I think we're both supposed to be
women, but still..."

>      I say, "I like it when you lay on top of me so I can feel
> the weight of your love!  I have not told you of my love for the
> same reason you mentioned. Kathy, I love you and have for many a
> days!  Would you join me in making love together as a couple
> newly committed to one another?"

Whew...I need to cool off!

> Well what did you want another love making session?   NOT!

We all thank you.