[Previous:Yes, Virginia, God has a sense of humor. (fwd)]
[Next:Commandments for Kids]
[Main Index]

Fwd: Passover Pick Up Lines (fwd)

04/23/1997

this is not meant to offend anyone....I was just very very amused....

Andy

"A mirror reflects a man's face, but what he is really like
 is shown by the kind of friends he chooses"
 - A modern translation of  Proverbs 27:19