Room Needed
Date of Ad = Sun Jun 01,1997
Name = Leo
Daytime Telephone = 442 8959
E-mail = nggnp@cbc.gvnp.arg
Town = Allston
Date Needed = ASAP
I am male.
Prefer to live with either sex
Age Range = 21-25
Rent per month = $400
I am a non-smoker, smokers O.K.
Pets = Other

I am an ARTIST, I spend a lot of time in front of a computer playing with my pet monkey. I need to live with people
like me, who paint and are messy and have their clothing all over the room in piles and don't ever vacuum. I sleep
the most irregular schedules. I absolutely admire and love junkees, drunkards and leppers. I have bleached pink-red
hair. I am 21, my last girlfriend was 30 years old.
GATHER WITH ME WORST OF THE WORST
LET'S FIND A PLACE TOGETHER