[Previous:Totally fucking tasteless...]
[Next:billg.html]
[Main Index]

Latest Bill Gates Joke (latest in my collection, that is)

08/13/1997

A small commuter plane is flying over NJ with five passengers
who are Bill Clinton, Michael Jordan, Bill Gates, the Dali Lama,
and a schoolboy going home on vacation with his Quaker, plus the
pilot. An engine explodes and shortly the pilot appears in the
passenger compartment.

"I have bad news, good news, and bad news," he says. "The bad
news is, we are going to crash in NJ. The good news is, we can
easily parachute to safety before the crash. The bad news is,
there are only five parachutes." With that, he quickly grabs
a parachute and jumps out of the plane.

Bill Clinton jumps up right behind him and says, "I am a great
leader of the world's greatest country, and I think the world
needs me." He grabs a chute and jumps.

Michael Jordan gets up and says "I am the world's greatest
athlete, and millions of children look up to me as their hero.
I think the world needs me." He takes a chute and jumps.

Bill Gates gets up and says, "Well, I -uh-, I'm the world's
smartest man, and I think the world needs smart men. And the
company, they wouldn't know what to do without me because,
umm, I'm the smartest man." So saying, he grabs a chute and
stumbles out of the plane.

The schoolboy (we know this is a smart kid because he's got a
Quaker, right?) picks up a parachute and offers it to the Lama.

"No, no my son," replies the Dali, "I have lived a rich, full,
and rewarding life, and known the joy and peace of True
Enlightenment. You have your whole life ahead of you. Take the
parachute and your pet and jump. I will go down with the plane."

The schoolboy shakes his head and smiles back at the Lama. "No
need, Father," he says cheerfully. "The 'world's smartest man'
just jumped out of this plane with my backpack."

The Quaker laughed, too!

And that's all I've got to say, except: I wish it had really
happened!!!! :)
--
Heike Ewing a/k/a: Hyacinth the Dragoness, The Mac Doctor