[Previous:This is good, -Reply]
[Next:Etiquette by Leviticus]
[Main Index]

today's quote

09/16/1997

<|> The path of the righteous sysadmin is beset on all sides by the inequities
<|> of the lusers, and the tyrannies of clueless management. Blessed is
<|> the Bastard who, in the name of his own amusement and financial gain,
<|> shepherds the packets through the networks of darkness, for he is truly
<|> his brother's sysadmin and the finder of lame crackers. And I will LART
<|> down upon thee with great annoyance and furious anger those who attempt to
<|> poison and destroy my network. And you will know my name is the *BASTARD*
<|> when I LART my vengeance upon YOU! -- Simon (Travaglia) 23:17

I have seen the future of the net, and it's a pimply 14-year old boy shouting
"ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!!11!!!"  Forever.