[Previous:FWD: Mass. (fwd)]
[Next:Geek QOTD]
[Main Index]

Joke warning

09/28/1997

Okay, okay, you've heard this one; but it bears repeating.  Especially
among fellow slaves of the master race.

> The Difference Between Dogs and Cats
>
> A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me
> with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must
> be Gods!
>
> A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me
> with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be
> a God!

There is no truth that cannot be turned into a lie if you just | WRITE ON!
take it seriously enough. ~~ There is no lie that won't become | Anitra L.
more dangerous if you just take it a little more seriously. ~~ | Freeman
navgen@fcrnxrnfl.bet 		          http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra