[Previous:How to tell if you should be a sysadmin... (fwd)]
[Next:Forwarded: Bill, the foreman and the furniture....]
[Main Index]

personal ad that I thought was funny:

11/12/1997

Lively group house (5 folks / 5 bedrooms) seeking another large household
for wild nights and experimental fun with kitchen appliances/ sectional
couches/murphy beds.  We are all 20-somethings, cute, naughty, creative,
safe, clean, and attentive.  Must have at least 3 bedrooms and high
ceilings (bonus points for chandeliers and cross beams).  Our house or
yours?  Please send group photo (include house), letter of interest and
itemized receipt for last household grocery run if possible.

(personal Ad from the Willamette Week, Portland, OR)
--
"If you can keep your head while all those about you are losing theirs,
then perhaps you have misunderstood the situation." (Daniel Keys Moran)