[Previous:gleep]
[Next:(Fwd) Creation]
[Main Index]

Joke: The Australian Ventriloquist

11/24/1997

An Australian ventriloquist visiting New Zealand walks into a small town
and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog. He figures he'll
have a little fun...

Ventriloquist: "Hey, good looking dog, mate. Mind if I speak to him?"

New Zealander: "The dog doesn't talk, you stupid Aussie."

Ventriloquist: "Hey dog, how's it going old mate?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

New Zealander: *extreme look of shock*

Ventriloquist: "Is this Kiwi your owner?" *pointing at New Zealander*

Dog: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day,feeds me great food, and takes me
to the lake once a week to play."

New Zealander: *look of disbelief*

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

New Zealander: "Horse doesn't talk either."

Ventriloquist: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

New Zealander: *extreme look of shock*

Ventriloquist: "Is this your owner?" *pointing at New Zealander*

Horse: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How's he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me
down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

New Zealander: *total look of amazement*

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

New Zealander: "The sheep's a liar."

-dhan

Dan Shoop                                       127 East Prospect Street
Internet Architect                              Waldwick, NJ 07463

fubbc@qvtrk.arg                                 (201) 445-8644

finger fubbc@npprff.qvtrk.arg for new-and-improved pgp v5.0 public key.