[Previous:Around the world and back again... (fwd)]
[Next:State of the Union (fwd)]
[Main Index]

Ted Williams Tunnel (fwd)

03/06/1998

Seen in ne.transportation:

--
  Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
  way.  This happens to us all the time with computers and nobody thinks of