[Previous:nevermind romeo&juliet. titanic is actually "george of the jungle"]
[Next:Sick Beanie Humor]
[Main Index]

Fwd: FW: Brutal. (fwd)

06/03/1998

For you non-DC people......I hope you laugh as hard as I did....
this is great

by the way ...this is bcc'd all over hell and gone...please dont reply all

Andy