[Previous:Fwd: FW: Brutal. (fwd)]
[Next:Wednesday Humor (fwd)]
[Main Index]

Sick Beanie Humor

06/03/1998

I'm forwarding a message from alt.slack because I laughed harder at this
than I had at anything else in a long while. I figured that there might be
some other sickos on here who, like me, find this to be hilarious (not for
his portrayal of his McDonald's nemesis, but for what he does with the
Beanies). Not nice, but I know how he feels...

Anyway, here it is...