Subject: TECHNO - drive talking
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:13:30 -0400
From: FringeWare News Network <rznvy@sevatrjner.pbz>
Sent from: sobel <fbory@neeblbfbsg.pbz>

  ... Also, the disk drives are making that sound which says, "I'm a
happy drive.  I'm a cheerful drive.  I'm smiling at you because I'm
grinding my spindles into microscopic dust and there's not a single
thing you can do about it.  I'm going to fail.  I'm going to do it
soon.  Or later.  I'm not telling.  Probably soon, because I've been
chatting with the DAT drive two hops up the SCSI chain, and he tells
me that he's been ill, so if I fail *now*, you'll have no recent
backups.  That's why I'm happy.  I'm in control.  I want a goat.  And
candles.  Black ones.  Pray, human.  Pray that I'm in a good mood.
PRAY, DAMMIT, ON YOUR KNEES, YOU LIMACEOUS BIT OF MEATWARE!"
Leslie Sobel                            fine art & computer graphics

fbory@neeblbfbsg.pbz            http://www.arroyosoft.com/sobel_artist/

----- End forwarded message -----

--