[Previous:I'm glad other people hear them too...]
[Next:No problem, we have only decaf milk.]
[Main Index]

who can resist

07/14/1998

...another opportunity to bash France.

--

>From the Home Office in Wahoo, Nebraska,
it's the Top Ten List for July 13, 1998

Top Ten Ways France Is Celebrating Their World Cup Of Victory

10. A good old-fashioned poodle roast.

9. French-kissing the guy who yells, "Gooooaaaaalllll!!!"

8. Surrendering to Germany.

7.Dousing coach with tub of melted brie.

6. Being thankful that they finally won something without begging the
United States for help.

5. Getting le 'faced.

4. Carrying around signs reading, "See? We're not as fruity as you think
we are."

3. Ticker-tape parade inside President Jacques Chirac's nostrils.

2. Commemorating the rarity of this occasion by taking showers.

1. "I'm going to Euro-Disneyworld!"