[Previous:FW: Choir Terms]
[Next:Mircosoft Silly]
[Main Index]

State of the Union

08/20/1998

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------

THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS THAT PRESIDENT CLINTON *SHOULD*
  GIVE AFTER HIS GRAND JURY TESTIMONY:

"Members of Congress... people of America .... I banged her. I banged
her like a cheap gong. Which is not news, folks, because if you think
Monica
Lewinsky was the only flute player in my orchestra, you haven't been
paying
attention. The only babes in D.C. I HAVEN'T tried to do are the First
Lady, Reno,
Albright, and Shalala, mostly because they're a little older than I like
and they have legs that former Houston Oiler Earl Campbell would envy.
Which
isn't to say I don't appreciate Hillary...I do. If not for the ice- water
coursing through
her veins, I'd be pumping gas into farm equipment in Hope, Arkansas, and
she'd be married to the President.

So, let me set the record straight. I dodged the draft, hid FBI files,
smoked dope, flipped Whitewater property, set up a new Chinese wing in the
White House, fired the travel staff, paid hush money to Hubbell, sold the
Lincoln bedroom like an upscale Motel 6, and grabbed every ass that
entered the
Oval Office. Got it? Good.

Six years ago, my fellow Americans, there was not a man, woman, or child
who didn't know I was as horny as Woody Allen. But, you elected me anyway,
which turned out to be a good move on your part. Your other choice was
Bush,
an aging baseball player and part-time resident of some place called
"Kennebunkport" who thought he could bomb his way into the White House.

Before him, it was former President Reagan, who left the office with the
same Alzheimer's he came in with, and the country with the biggest deficit
ever. Then there was former President Carter before him, who brought you
a 17%
prime interest rate, smiling the whole time, like his lithium drip had
just
kicked in.

Presodent Nixon before that coined, but never really understood, the
concept of  'plausible deniability,' and got a one-way ticket to San
Clemente
for his crackerjack style of governing.

Johnson was an inbred, power-mad war criminal whose major contribution
to American society was Agent Orange.

And John Kennedy, who was a little naughty himself, didn't hang around
long enough for America to spot that curious atavistic tic for
"beaver-wrestling" shared by at least a dozen former residents of this
very White House.

Which brings me back to my point. Since I have been strumming the banjo
here at the White House, government is doing more for less.  The budget is
balanced for the first time since JFK did his "one-gun salute" to
Marilyn, a fact the
press didn't seem to care about, evidently.

Unemployment is so low today a blind felon can get a job as a
night-watchman. The stock market is higher than a D-student on a full
gram of dumb-dust,
and anyone with a degree from a junior college who can spell 'Internet'
has
enough money to ponder the annual maintenance cost of his boat, instead of
where his or her next meal is coming from.

Bottom line: I'm running a country here and I'm doing it with my pecker
out. What I'm asking for is your support, not a date with your daughter
unless, of course, she's a hotty with thin ankles, in which case I'd like
discuss it. In the meantime, think about where you are today and what
kind of
life you're living, before you get too interested in where I'm parking the
"Presidential limousine."

Thank you, and God bless America...

sverqbt@abfgnytvn.pbz               Dealers in ORIGINAL Movie Memorabilia
The Nostalgia Factory               Over 21,000 items on our website!
800-479-8754                        http://www.nostalgia.com