From: ari@obfgvp.pbz
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:05:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: ari@obfgvp.pbz (/dev/null)
Subject: Scared?  You bet I am.

From: Cliff Miller <poz@erfrnepu.oryy-ynof.pbz>

oops.  someone pointed out to me that as you're going around the corner,
the mountain dew sloshes against the side of the can, causing the center
of mass to shift and reducing stability!  so, i stayed up all night to
recompute the correct equation.  i've posted an apology and a LaTeX paper
on the subject here:

	http://www.bell-labs.com/user/cbm/dew/

i tip my mountain dew in your general direction.
-cbm
--
CLIFF MILLER (poz@erfrnepu.oryy-ynof.pbz)  908-582-6450.  Office MH
2C-415.