>From my roomie, a sysadmin at Harvard.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:14:03 -0400
From: David Corlette <pbeyrggr@uhnec.uneineq.rqh>
To: zwvzrarm@pburfvir.pbz
Subject: Funny system error message

Marc,

Just got one of the more amusing system error messages I've seen
under OpenStep.  It went something like:

System Panic: vm_object_cache_clear: I'm sooooo confused

Of course, this is the same company that has a man page for "reboot"
which reads:

  Options to reboot are:

     -n   Avoids the sync.  It can be used if a disk or the pro-
          cessor is on fire.

                              Cheers,
                                 Dave C

David Corlette          znvygb:pbeyrggr@uhnec.uneineq.rqh