[Previous:HUMOR: Pure Code (fwd)]
[Next:Free upgrade]
[Main Index]

Sayings for our times

10/05/1998

Updating famous sayings, to adapt to online technology....

  ~ Home is where you hang your @
  ~ The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  ~ A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
  ~ You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
  ~ Great groups from little icons grow.
  ~ Speak softly and carry a cell phone.
  ~ C:\ is the root of all directories.
  ~ Don't put all your hypes in one homepage.
  ~ Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish.
  ~ The modem is the message
  ~ Too many clicks spoil the browse.
  ~ The geek shall inherit the earth.
  ~ A chat has nine lives.
  ~ Don't byte off more than you can view.
  ~ Fax is stranger than fiction.
  ~ What boots up must come down.
  ~ Virtual reality is its own reward.
  ~ Modulation in all things.
  ~ A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
  ~ There's no place like http://www.home.com
  ~ Know what to expect before you connect.
  ~ Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice.
  ~ Speed thrills.
  ~ Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net
     and he won't bother you for weeks.