[Previous:QotD]
[Next:Okay, a twist I hadn't seen.]
[Main Index]

[HUMOR] How To Impress a Client (fwd)

08/31/2000

Amusing, even though it's rather mean-spirited.

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---

I was in the VIP lounge last week en route to Seattle.  Whilst in the
lounge, I noticed Bill Gates sitting on the chesterfield enjoying a
cognac.  I was meeting with a very important client who was also flying
to Seattle with me but she was running a bit late.  Being a forward type
of guy, I approached Mr. Gates and introduced myself.  I explained to
him that I was conducting some very important business and how I would
appreciate it if he could throw a quick "Hello Chris" at me when I was
with my client.

He agreed.  Ten minutes later while I was conversing with my client, I
felt a tap on my shoulder.  It was Bill Gates.  I turned around and
looked up at him.  He said, "Hi Chris, what's happening?" To which I
replied "Fuck off, Gates, I'm in a meeting."

--- End Forwarded Message ---