[Previous:[HUMOR] How To Impress a Client (fwd)]
[Next:Just had to share. (fwd)]
[Main Index]

Okay, a twist I hadn't seen.

09/20/2000

Bear with it.

> When they came for the smokers I kept silent because I don't smoke. When
> they came for the meat eaters I kept silent necause I'm a vegetarian. When
> they came for the gun owners I kept silent because I'm a pacifist. When they
> came for the drivers I kept silent because I'm a bicyclist.
>
> They never did come for me. I'm still here because there's nobody left in
> the secret police except sissies with rickets.
>
> -Florence King

	-- Todd

In honor of the recent biking thread...

> When they came for the smokers I kept silent because I don't smoke. When
> they came for the meat eaters I kept silent necause I'm a vegetarian. When
> they came for the gun owners I kept silent because I'm a pacifist. When they
> came for the drivers I kept silent because I'm a bicyclist.
>
> They never did come for me. I'm still here because there's nobody left in
> the secret police except sissies with rickets.
>
> -Florence King

Randy
--
Randy J. Ray      | Programming is a Dark Art [...] The programmer is fighting
ewenl@erqung.pbz  | against the two most destructive forces in the universe: