[Previous:FW: 12 Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support (fwd)]
[Next:For those of you emacs-haters out there]
[Main Index]

Humor: Litany for Programmers (fwd)

02/02/1997

Thought some of you might be amused by this.

Programmer Shall Not Mate with Programmer
        When they divorce, they would battle to keep the Hubs and the Doom CD.

Combat the Bug Wherever it Dwells and Whenever it Breeds
        If necessary, eliminate all C-programmers. They are Bug-tainted.

Respect the Memory area of Another
        Or else, the System crashes.

Accept an Honorable exit
        But only if the return code if zero.

Submission to Those of Higher Priority
        You cannot execute your code before them, but you may find their
password.

The First Share in Time for the Greatest in Priority
        Just be The One.

Ye Shall Not Eat Programming Books
        There is better to do with Kernighan and Ritchie (in rest rooms).

Respect for Those Beneath Ye - All are programmers
        They are not responsible for programming a Mac Intosh in C.

The Veil Shall Not Be Lifted
        If anybody begins to understand that programming may be easy, we could
become homeless.

Do Not Suffer Thy People to Tend Thy Bugs
        Wanna become homeless ?

The Project Manager May Be Challenged at Any Time Between Projects
        Only between projects. This is the time for positive criticizing of his
ways.

The Project Manager May Not Be Challenged During The Project
        Better to give him headaches with the exact representation of his
specifications, and the bugs he designed.

Ye Shall Take No Action That Causes a Computer To Crash
        Viruses are for petty C and assembler Programmers. No wonder that nearly
all viruses are for Mac Intosh and PCs running DOS.

Never Refuse a Challenge
        We'll make a good Doom game. And I'll get you only with the Chainsaw.
Know about Carpaccio ?

------- End of Forwarded Message