[Previous:Re: "We'll hire someone who knows these things" (from a.s.r)]
[Next:How to tell if you should be a sysadmin... (fwd)]
[Main Index]

QoTD

11/11/1997

"WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY BACKSPACE IS DELETE"

	-- seen in the .signature of Faried Nawaz (sa@YVFC-ERNQRE.Uhatel.PBZ)

--
Benjamin R. Cline	Large Furry Mammal 	orawv@unira.obfgba.zn.hf
"As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and I