[Previous:Who's on the stand?]
[Next:joke]
[Main Index]

Bab5 Humor & URL

06/18/1998

Thought you would get a giggle.  Can't sleep. I'm too giddy!
Attribition at end

RELEASED JUNE 15 2261

"Koshi leaves Babylon Spice."

Babylon 5--The music world was stunned today to learn that Koshi (Vorlon
Spice) has left the popular music group, Babylon Spice.  Koshi spoke
through her attorney, stating "The avalanche has already started.  I am
going beyond the rim."
Fans everywhere were shocked and dismayed.  "I have all their albums,"
said Vir Cotto, attache to the Centauri Ambassador.  "I can't believe
Koshi's leaving.  She was my favorite....behind Morella, of course.  Can't
ignore Centauri Spice."
Koshi was the outspoken member of the group, keeping the message of
"Babylon Power" in the hearts and minds of millions of fans.
"Her slogans and comments really helped us along in the beginning," said
Delenn (Minbari Spice).  "We wouldn't have gotten where we are now without
her."
Susan (Earth Spice)'s only comment concerning the departure of Koshi was
"Never made much sense to me anyway."
Na'Toth (Narn Spice) had no comment whatsoever.
It has been rumored that Koshi left Babylon Spice to start a group called
The First Ones, but these rumors have not been substantiated.
Babylon Spice has been a musical sensation these past few years, with such
hits as "Sleeping in Light", "The Rock Cried Out (No Hiding Place)",
"Parliament of Dreams", and their mega-hit, "Coming of Shadows".  Their
light pop sound was very popular with every race, and amassed profits for
themselves and their record company, Vir/tra/ny Media.  Their mass
merchandising reached new infiltration levels with children and teenagers
of humans and aliens alike.
It is not known if the departure of Koshi will affect the sales of their
music or merchandise.  The other members of Babylon Spice have sworn to
keep their interstellar tour running.

Photo at http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~kbolin/dymphna/pictures/babylonspice.jpg

--
My best friend and I came to an understanding.  She's Buffy and I'm Xander.  She has the nifty haircut, the smart attitude, and can kick my butt.  I'm the dork with the ugly shirts.

Kate Bolin, secretly going by the name of Dymphna.
Kate's Inept Homepage  http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~kbolin
Delenn Deserves Better http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/9060
Guns, Vodka, & Babylon 5 http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~kbolin/dymphna
-- end of forwarded message --