[Previous:Bab5 Humor & URL]
[Next:Important Safety Tip]
[Main Index]

joke

06/20/1998

There was a Harley rider, a Suzuki rider, and Claudia Schiffer
sitting
together in a carriage in a train going through Provence. Suddenly
the
train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train, there
were   no
lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was a
kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap.

When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the
Suzuki   rider
were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Harley rider had his
hand
against his face as he had been slapped there.

The Harley rider was thinking: 'The Suzuki fella must have kissed
Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.'

Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The Harley fella must have tried to
kiss
me and actually kissed the Suzuki guy and got slapped for it.'

And the Suzuki rider was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the
  train goes
through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that Harley
bastard again!'

bob
Bob MacFarland                               Cognitive Dissident
Boston                                    znpsneynaq@fcelarg.pbz
1995 GSXR1100W  1976 CB750F  SOHC4#208    DoD#2032    AMA#343757
    http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/macfarland/homepage.htm
                 Eventual Master of the Obvious