[Previous:Re: Fwd: At these tempertures (fwd)]
[Next:[wbfu@rcvybthr.pbz: From Dennis Miller:]]
[Main Index]

Republican Larf otD

12/03/1999

(tip o' the hat to Tamar for finding this quote from last night's
Republican presidential candidates' debate:)

      McCain took issue with Forbes on whether Federal Reserve Chairman
      Alan Greenspan should be reappointed.

      Forbes said Greenspan was holding back the economy by raising
      interest rates. McCain responded: ``I would not only reappoint Mr.
      Greenspan. If he should die, God forbid, ... I'd prop him up and
      put a pair of dark glasses on him.''