As always, from http://www.cbs.com/network/tvshows/lateshow/topten/:

From the Home Office in Wahoo, Nebraska,
it's the Top Ten List for December 27, 1999

Top Ten Features Of The New Popemobile

10.	Rear-view mirror that reads "Objects in mirror are holier than
they appear."
9.	Stained-glass windshield.
8.	Radio automatically switches stations when Sinead O'Connor comes
on.
7.	Pope can now climb in window like Bo and Luke Duke.
6.	Bumper sticker: "Don't ask me about my grandson as I have taken a
life-long vow of celibacy."
5.	More hat room than any car in its class.
4.	Electronic mapping device shows Earth at center of solar system.
3.	Radar detector--'cause Pope can't drive 55.
2.	Transmission that doesn't break down every six months--now that
would be a miracle, am I right, people?
1.	Corners like a snake in a rat hole.

Late Show web site exclusive: the extra jokes that didn't quite make it
into the Top Ten.

* "Heresy" warning light on dashboard.
* Bumper sticker that reads "Don't like my driving? You're
excommunicated."
* AM/FM pipe organ.
* Factory-mounted leper rack.
* Passenger-side confessional
* Bobbing head of St. Peter in rear window.
* Self-healing bumpers.
* Car bounces up and down just like Snoop Dogg's.
* Spikes that shoot out of hubcaps to ensure win in next "Cannonball Run."